Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Morning, Afternoon or Evening Walk?

Image from chennaionline
Any of the above. You can brisk walk any time you want. Sometimes I do it at noon. I get tired writing stuffs for online clients and feel the stress. So sometimes I get up and leave home for a while and brisk walk around the block. Just to get my blood circulation going good. Sometimes I just walk leisurely to the village park.

But I think there are more advantages when brisk walking early in the morning. After a long sleep (6 to 8 hours at night) your body needs some perk-up exercise to "wake it up." No doubt, you need good rest but staying rested a long time is also disadvantageous. Your body also needs to move around a lot.

Here's an article on effective ways I move about and that keep me healthy and fit. Click here!

Early morning is when you've rested well enough and ready for a good brisk walk. Afternoon is sometimes too hot, even at 5 pm (except perhaps in December to February). And besides, you've been battered by stress long enough in the day.

Evening is when your body needs to relax. But on second thought, exercises like brisk walk can effectively fight off stress from work, Thus, some folks in Singapore run at night, even if they go home late and tired from an overtime. I read somewhere how some of them jog even at midnight. Ask your medical doctor about this first.

I've jogged in the morning, afternoon and evening. It all worked okay for me. My tip is to choose a time when there's less pollution, and that would often be early morning or dawn.

Just remember, regardless of the time you brisk walk or jog, what matters is that you're really having a good time doing it.

For more walking inspirations, just LIKE US on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!