Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Living a Good Life is Also Like a Good Brisk Walk

Quick Good Fortune
The first thing I tell newbies in walking is to make sure they have enough cash in their pockets before they start hiking, walking or jogging.

Even if you'd just walk around the block near where you live.

You never know what road emergency you will meet on the way. For instance, you're brisk walking and then suddenly a cyclist or another jogger injures himself and needs to be taken to a hospital. You need to take him in a cab and rush him to a hospital.

Here's my ebook on how to keep fit effectively. Click here.

When a situation requires it, we need to be ready to act as good Samaritans.

It's pretty much like real life. It's hard to "walk" through life without enough cash in hand and in the bank. Emergencies can suddenly happen. So it's important, too, to have an additional source of extra income.

Extra income source is for sudden emergencies and for investment. These are two things you should always prepare for. I never get satisfied with my regular income stream. I always look for ways to get extra income---for helping others and for investing.

I trust God as my Provider and I have faith in him. But that faith also teaches me to help others when I can and to do my best to be able to. It's like when I'm brisk walking. I take time to stop and help people I see along the way who need help. And to be able to do that, I should do my best to keep healthy and fit so I can help others more. Invest in health.

Get it?

We're not here for ourselves alone. Neither are we here just to work hard for our families. We need to have a life principle to reach out to those in need---even folks we don't know. That's why I make it a habit to befriend other brisk walkers or joggers I see around. A good walk through life means looking out for people who want to walk but are hindered from doing so.

It will be a lonely life to be keeping fit just for yourself---just so you'd not get sick. It will be more fulfilling if you keep fit also for others.

Learn to always share what you have with others. Life will become happier.

For more walking inspirations, just LIKE US on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!